Products and solutions to transform your business ...
The nature of meetings and meeting rooms is changing rapidly, driven by a corporate push toward enhanced company communications and more effective team collaboration. As a general trend, meeting spaces—whether in a corporate setting, a student union, a government facility, or a teaching institute— are becoming more open. Walls are dropping, the use of more windows contributes natural light, and surroundings are more inviting (like an open cafeteria or lounge instead of a closed florescent-lit space). Within these types of environments, brighter commercial flat panels offer better visibility than projectors however projectors still have an important place in the business environment.
Points West is your one stop resource for everything related to presentation and collaboration in business. Every industry has specific technology requirements whether its manufacturing, financial, architectural, engineering or healthcare. From a projector and screen to acoustic applications right up to interactive displays, tables and walls Points West takes the time necessary to address each detail.
The Points West team describes how bringing us into your space helps:
- Executives and associates collaborate more effectively and get face-to-face more quickly once we implement presentation technologies. These technologies range from interactive displays like the 8070i or the 8084i from SMART Technologies to turning a drafting table or boardroom table into an interactive surface using an Epson Brightlink interactive projector.
- Reduce travel time and improve productivity to better serve customers or patients. For instance, executives that previously spent a week traveling to individual sites can now meet with each site from the boardroom, saving days of travel. Video conferencing and connective technologies make this possible.
- Having the ability to include more key people in critical meetings is crucial. One healthcare agency says they see more physicians in virtual meetings than we ever saw in our in-person meetings.
- Save money. If you get a group of individuals into a central location without requiring them to travel, that translates into a considerable cost savings for the organization.
- Simplify and streamline the technology in your boardrooms, conference rooms or throughout the facility. Crestron has become the definitive source for centrally and globally controlling, managing and presenting information. Control and automate the lights, drapes, screens, thermostats and AV equipment all from an intuitive easy-to-use touch panel, remote or custom keypad. Let Points West and Crestron take control of the technology so you can focus on your meetings.
- Creating a comfortable environment that sounds great and is aesthetically pleasing benefits everyone using the room or facility. Improving the sound in a workspace helps improve productivity. A restaurant with poor acoustics results in an unpleasant experience, lost business and therefore revenue. One of the easiest ways to help achieve ideal acoustics is by reducing the terrible background noise that makes communication difficult by installing acoustic panels on walls and/or ceilings or a combination of creative solutions. From a boardroom to a church or recreation facility, Points West will design a solution to ensure your environment sounds better and also complies with health and safety workplace standards.